Preparation Services for applicants taking Electrical and Construction Exams
In order to obtain certification or registration in the electrical or construction industry, an applicant must prove competency in their specific license category. The first step to passing the state licensing exam is to determine eligibility. At API, we have personal experience taking the contractors exam.
We understand the difficulties involved when juggling work, family, and study. Preparing for the state exam requires an applicant to understand exam procedures and testing itinerary; to research and purchase necessary reference materials; and to locate a reputable exam prep school or home study guide.
API helps you eliminate the hours of tedious research and confusion that it takes to get started with the exam. We provide a personal mentor who simplifies this process by recommending the right references materials and educational programs, so you can feel secure and assured.
API License Exam Services Include:
- Determine your eligibility
- Preparing and processing your exam application
- Educating our client on the exam process and timeline
- Providing State Approved Reference books
- Discuss options to obtain your license through other methods
- Offering 24/7 access to our knowledgeable staff for exam questions or concerns
We give you a pathway and know how to eventually obtain your state contractor license.